It is with great enthusiasm that we welcome you and your family to Christian Education at Christ the King Lutheran Church! We truly feel a strong home-church partnership is essential to the success of Christian Education. There are ample opportunities for you to become involved in our program. God Bless!
Click below to print forms or for on-line Registration:
The goal of Christ the King Christian Education is for every child who walks through our doors to know that God loves and cherishes them just the way they are. We will provide our children with a basic background of the Bible so they may experience God’s love to the fullest. Christian Education will also help children understand and enjoy attending church services and functions with their families.
- Christian Education classes are held Sunday, Monday or Wednesday during the school year. It begins with a Rally Day held the first Sunday after Labor Day in September, and ends the Sunday before Memorial Day in May.
- Sunday School: is offered to children following their 3rd birthday thru 3rd grade. We ask that children are potty trained and able to be separated from their parents, unless a parent will be staying with the child.
- 2016-17 Sunday School Letter Please read letter for changes to Sunday School Program
- Monday evenings: We offer Christian Education classes for 4th through 6th grades.
- 2016-17 mondayeveningregistration letter
- Wednesday evenings: Students in 7th through 9th grade attend Confirmation class. They come at 6 p.m. for fellowship and food, with class time from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
All Christian Education classes are taught by volunteers. We truly are blessed with great volunteers here at Christ the King!
You are all welcome to become part of the team. Please know that you don’t have to be an expert in theology to join in the fun. Just come with an open heart and your love for God! We will provide all of the teaching materials that you need.
Please contact the Christian Education Coordinator with your availability!
Nursery is offered at both locations for the 8:30 and 10:00 services and is run by paid staff members.
2017 MAUNDY THURSDAY SEDER MEAL & FIRST COMMUNION
Thursday April 13th, 2017
2017 CONFIRMATION WORSHIP
Sunday May 7th, 2017 at 1:00 pm