The Gift That Keeps On Giving:
In 2020 we had our Building Improvement Campaign that ran until June 2020.
Some members opted to keep contributing throughout 2020 to this campaign
while others are still giving in 2021!
Due to the extra gifts to building improvement, we were able to complete these
projects in 2021:
1. Renovation of bathrooms - check them out, they are beautiful!
2. Porta Pulpit build for parking lot worship
3. Kneelers built for outdoor Confirmation Service
4. Parking lot lights photosensor was fixed
With these continued gifts and excess from the building improvement campaign, we are looking at these other
areas to improve in the upcoming future:
1. All outdoor lighting will be upgraded to LED to help keep utility costs down.
2. Kitchen, Refrigerator, and Automatic Doors will be placed on their own breakers to avoid another blow out
from a power surge, should another one occur.
3. Parking lot will be seal coated and repainted.
4. All classrooms, hallway, and Fellowship Hall will have new carpeting installed in phases over the next year
Thank you to all who have contributed to the Building Improvement campaign in 2020 and those who have given
above and beyond, which allows us to keep improving for you.
Aubrey Novak, Finance Manager